Follow & Contact
Mr. Dinesh has more than 25 years of experience and deep understanding of policy, law, technology, litigation and government relations, especially in software, trade, IPRs, internet law and Cyber Crimes. Some of his career/ professional highlights are:
- Dinesh is presently Partner, Snr. Advisor and Legal counsel at Ennoble IP
- Dinesh is Registered Patent Agent
- Dinesh has been an in-house Counsel, Partner in Law Firms and has also been an Independent Consultant to several technology companies. Some of the noted names include, NCR Corporation, Techorneys LLP, Microsoft, Symantec and Evalueserve.
- Past 6 years working mainly on Hi-tech Engg.Projects as Datascience, software, Blockchain, AI, ML, etc.
He has also held executive positions in trade coalitions such as Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (“FICCI”), The Indian Legal Foundation (earlier called NBAI Foundation) and Business Software Alliance (“BSA”).
• Dinesh is Honors Graduate in Economics–Delhi University (1991), a post-graduate in Information Technology & Software Development – NIIT (1992) and also holds a degree in law (LL.b) – Delhi University (1994).
• Dinesh also holds two US Patents (7831544 & 8380687) on e-discovery processes used in litigation/ investigations and has authored a book “Interface between Competition Law and IPRs: A global perspective”, published by GIIP (2012).
• Dinesh regularly appears in Supreme Court of India and argues matters related to Corporate, IPR, Civil, Criminal and Public Interest.